Razor Evolution was a video released on VHS Tapes developed by the company Razor. It feautured Jarret Reid, John Wilkening, Jason Fry, Dereck Beckering, Rogie Weiss and Ali Kermani.
The video includes several locations including Los Angeles, San Dimas and Las Vegas.
The video begans with the old Razor logo and then footage Jarret Reid squaring off with an unknown motorcyclist. They accelerate toward each head on, which is followed by a trick-shot that suggests that Reid does a 360 over the motocylist and rides away.
An intro section showcases the names of all the riders and then shows a mixed variety of riding clips.
The footage following the intro section is almost entirely divided into the different locations.
The total runtime of the video is 37 minutes and 30 seconds.
Much of the video's footage was reused in RVM1, including an entire section about Skatelab with John Wilkening.
An 'Acoustic Productions' T-Shirt worn by Ali Kermani indicates that the Acoustic Productions company existed despite the fact that the Evolution video was produced by Bandwagon.
Scooters that appear include the Razor MS-130A, Razor MS-130A2, Razor MS-130B, and Razor MS-130B2.
This video received no rating.
The format of the video was NTSC for the United States and Canada.
- "Antarctica" by (Tenet Records Sampler 1)
- "Babylon Sound System" by Tenet Records (Sampler 2)
- "Flow" by World Tribe
- "67" by World Tribe
- "Everything's Alright" by World Tribe
- "Beautiful Day" by Damone
- "Hey Pauline" by Damone
- "Caramel" by Pollen
- "Burning Bridges" by Ann Beretta
- "The End" by FUSE
- "Narcotique" by FUSE
- "Over and Over" by FUSE
- "4AM" by The Stereo
- "Who's There" by Smash Mouth
Featuring Team Razor Pros: Jarret Reid - John Wilkening - Jason Fry - Dereck Beckering - Rogie Weiss - Ali Kermani.
Featuring music by Smash Mouth Additional music by Fuse - World Tribe - Damone - The Stereo - Tenet Records - Pollen - Ann Beretta
Evolution featuring Team Razor. "720's" "tail whip's" "no footer's" and if you're truly a ripper, a "Superman's"
This is the hottest new sport in America today! Contrary to popular belief by mainstream kooks, kick scooters are no longer just for getting around the neighborhood or office! Go big at the skatepark or take it to the street by annihilating ledges, rails, stairs, and huge gaps around your city! As you'll see in Evolution, Team Razor riders prove that the Razor is not just for "scooting" around! From coast to coast, Razor's are coming on strong at skateparks, backyard ramps, and on the street like never before.
Be a part of the revolution and check out evolution!
written & directed by: Todd Grossman
produced by: Shannon Gardner
sleeve design by: Smuzzler from A.D.D Marketing
©2000 Razor USA. All rights reserved.
This video features experienced and professional riders. Do not attempt these stunts yourself. Always wear a helmet and observe safety rules.
- Written and Directed By: Todd Grossman
- Produced by: Shannon Gardner
- Featuring Team Razor: Jarret Reid, Derreck Beckering, Rogie Weiss, Jason Fry, John Wilkening, Ali Kermani
- Senior Editor: Todd Grossman
- Assistant Editors: Bryndon Smith, Jose Vellz
- 16MM Director of Photography: Jon Nixon
- Graphics: Jason Hearne
- Camera: Todd Grossman, Bryndon Smith
- Still Photography: Opalek
- Telecine: VDI Hollywood
- "Antarctica" Tenet Records Sampler 1, Electronica, Puerto Rico, ©1999 Tenet Records, www.tenetrecords.com
- "Babylon Sound System" Tenet Records Sampler 2, Electronica, Puerto Rico, ©1999 Tenet Records, www.tenetrecords.com
- "Flow" Performed by World Tribe, Courtesy Pinch Hit records, ©1997 World Tribe, www.worldtribeonline.com
- "67" Performed by World Tribe, Courtesy Pinch Hit records, ©1997 World Tribe, www.worldtribeonline.com
- "Everything's Alright" Performed by World Tribe, Courtesy Pinch Hit records, ©1997 World Tribe, www.worldtribeonline.com
- "Beautiful Day" Performed by Damone, Courtesy Groove House records, Liscensed 126 Artlee Music (DMI), ©2000 Damone, www.meetdamone.com
- "Hey Pauline" Performed by Damone, Courtesy Groove House records, Liscensed 126 Artlee Music (DMI), ©2000 Damone, www.meetdamone.com
- "Caramel" Performed by Pollen, Courtesy Fueled By Ramen records, ©2000 Fueled By Ramen, www.fueledbyramen.com
- "Burning Bridges" Performed by Ann Beretta, Courtesy Fueled By Ramen records, ©2000 Fueled By Ramen, www.fueledbyramen.com
- "The End" Performed by FUSE, Courtesy Sound Management, Liscenced Warner Chappell Music, ©2000 Fuse, www.soundmgt.com
- "Narcotique" Performed by FUSE, Courtesy Sound Management, Liscenced Warner Chappell Music, ©2000 Fuse, www.soundmgt.com
- "Over and Over" Performed by FUSE, Courtesy Sound Management, Liscenced Warner Chappell Music, ©2000 Fuse, www.soundmgt.com
- "4AM" Performed by The Stereo, Courtesy Fueled By Ramen records, ©2000 Make No Mistake Music (ASCAP), www.thestereoonline.com
- "Who's There" Performed by Smash Mouth, Courtesy Interscope records, Liscensed Warner Chappell Music, ©1999 Interscope Records, www.smashmouth.com
- Special Thanks To: Carlton Calvin, Bruce MacGregor, Katherine Mahoney, Lisa Shepard, Robert Hayes at Sound Management, Jennifer Brown at Transition Music, Calico Ghost Town, Cruise American RV Rentals, Mike and Dawn Fry, ADD Marketing, Elizabeth Lopez, Tony Weingarten at Fueled by Ramen
GOT SCOOTER SKILLS?
Want to be in the next video or try and make the team?
Send a VHS to:
BPvideos Razor USA talent search 2110 Artesis Blvd, #220 Redondo Beach, Ca. 90278
for more info: www.razorusa.com
to review this video: www.bpvideos.com
©2000 Razor USA, All Rights Reserved